- 250g Milk
- 250g cream
- 30g Butter
- 100g sugar
- 50g brandy, (rum can be substituted)
Place all ingredient into the TM bowl and cook for 7 Minutes at 90'c on Speed 4.
Serve either hot or chilled over pudding, christmas mince pies or on its own!
If you want your custard a bit thicker add a tablespoon of cornflour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Moist Chocolate Cake
- Trish's Slice - Caramel Oat Slice
- Apple and sage sauce
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Caramelised onion jam
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops