- 1 shallot, roughly chopped
- 50 grams frozen raspberries
- 110 grams white wine vinegar
- 175 grams raspberry jam/preserve, good quality
- 35 grams honey
- pinch Salt and pepper
- 1 dry mustard powder
- 85 grams water
- 65 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 60 grams Grapeseed Oil
- poppy seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place a small bowl/measuring cup on top of thermomix lid, tare scales. Measure both oil quantities into this bowl using built in scale function then set aside.
- Place shallot in bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7/MC on, scrape bowl and repeat if necessary.
- Add frozen raspberries and white wine vinegar to bowl. Mix 20 sec/speed 8/MC on. Scrape bowl down.
- Add jam, honey, salt and pepper, dry mustard powder and water to bowl. Combine mixture for 15 sec/speed 7/ MC on.
- Scrape down bowl, replace lid and remove MC. Set machine to 1 min/speed 4/MC off. Slowly drizzle retained oil mixture through hole in the bowl lid over the full 1 minute to allow the vinaigrette to emulsify.
- Process mixture for an extra 30 sec/speed 7/MC on.
- Prepare bottles/jars. Using a funnel, add 1 heaped tablespoon of poppyseeds to each container that will be used. Half fill bottle/jar with vinaigrette then replace lid and shake vigorously to combine poppyseeds. Continue filling bottle/jar with vinaigrette mixture and then shake upon completion.
Accessories you need
This dressing tastes just like the one used in the "Chicken, Pomegranate & Goats Cheese Salad" from Grill'd. Just add chicken, quinoa, mixed lettuce, pomegranate, flaked almonds and a drizzle of this vinaigrette.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup