- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 2 level teaspoons cumin
- 25 g olive oil
- 1 level tablespoon water
- 1 can Chickpeas drained
- 50 g Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 400 g raw beetroot peeled & roughly chopped
- to taste salt & pepper to tatse
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place garlic into TM bowl & chop 3 secs/speed 7 with MC on lid, scrape down sides of the bowl.
2. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix 20 secs/speed 6 with MC on lid, for smoother dip add 10 secs longer speed 6.
3. Place into bowl & enjoy with crackers/corn chips.
4. Or in the fridge to chill before serving.
RAW BEETROOT GARLIC HUMMUS
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling