- 300 g red bean
- 150 g raw sugar
- 100 g Butter
- 100 g condensed milk
1h 2minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Red bean with water cooked till tender.
Drained red bean and put into mixing bowl.
Put sugar/butter/condensed milk in, 60 min/Varoma/speed 1/simmering basket.
Red Bean Paste
Accessories you need
remaining red bean water is good to drink with or without sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Anne's Tomato Relish
- Green Fig Marmalade with Orange
- Peach Jam
- Mustard Sauce
- Variation Peach Butter
- Spicy Pear Chutney
- Fig and Apricot Jam (fresh fruit version)
- Fig Paste
- Fathers Favourite Sauce
- Nut and seed butter
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Butterfly cakes
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds
- Nana’s (Now Mum’s) Welsh Cakes
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Chocolate Peanut butter slice