- 1 large red onion or 2 small ones
- 1 Small brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 65 gram Butter
- 130 grams red wine
- 1 heaped tablespoon TM stock paste
- 1 heaped tablespoon cornflour
- 250 grams water
1. place butter, onions, garlic and rosemary in tm bown and chop on speed 7 for 5 seconds
2. cook for 7mins / varoma / speed 1
3. Add wine, water and stock paste and cook for a futher 8 mins / varoma / speed 1 with mc removed
4. Add cornflour and cook for 6 mins/ varoma / speed 1
5. strain through tm basket into gravy boat and serve.
if gravy is a little runny allow it to stand in boat for 5 mins to thicken
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Tomato and onion relish
- That Thermo Woman - Spicy Harissa
- Thai Satay Marinade
- Cashew Cheese
- Dairy Free Cheesy Queso sauce/dip