- 200 g Raw beetroot, Peeled and quartered
- 1 small carrot, cut in chunks
- 1 small green apple, cored and quartered
- 1/8 red onion
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- salt to taste
- 250 g block of cream cheese
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Appetizer Side dish Dip Dressing Spread
1. Place all ingredients into the mixing bowl and chop 8 sec | speed 5 check consistency, have as chunky as you like – but don’t blend too fine.
2. Place in the cream cheese cut into chunks and blend 8 sec | speed 7 then check and scrape down the sides, 2-3 sec | speed 5 until desired consistency is reached.
This is great for left over beetroot salad just use half the salad and go from step 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.