- 400 g can Chickpeas
- 1 large red capsicum, roasted
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon juice, of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- coriander leaves, to garnish
Cut the capsicum into quarters and roast in a hot grill for 10 minutes
Place coriander into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 7.
Place garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 8.
Add roast capsicum and remaining ingredients and into mixing bowl and blend 30 sec/speed 6.
Garnish with chopped coriander.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Avocado Hummus
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll
- Smokey Bacon Mac Bites
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine