- 400 g can Chickpeas
- 1 large red capsicum, roasted
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon juice, of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- coriander leaves, to garnish
Cut the capsicum into quarters and roast in a hot grill for 10 minutes
Place coriander into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 7.
Place garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 8.
Add roast capsicum and remaining ingredients and into mixing bowl and blend 30 sec/speed 6.
Garnish with chopped coriander.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins
- Beetroot dip
- Ram Station Pasta Sauce