- 1 head of garlic
- oil of your choice
- 30 g Dried Porcini Mushrooms
- 250 g Butter
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- small handful of parsley, (optional)
- pinch of salt
Preheat the oven to 170 degrees celcius.
Pop the garlic head in the oven and roast until the cloves are soft.
Drain the porcini (keep the soaking liquid as it's a great addition to soups, casseroles, broths, sauces etc).
Place the parlsey and porcini in the TM bowl and chop on speed 7 for 5 seconds.
Add the butter,salt, lemon juice and garlic and combine on speed 5 for 15 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat if necessary.
Spoon the butter onto some baking paper into rough log shape and roll into a log (it should look a little like a Christmas cracker).
Pop it into the fridge or freezer until it firms up.
This can be kept in the freezer and you can just slice a lovely disc off as required. It’s best if it comes to room temperature before use.
We have it on top of a superb grass fed beef steak (or other meat) or to flavour sauces, soups or casseroles etc.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Pear Celebration Cake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Cream (Vegan, Dairy free)
- Salmon and Veggie Pasta for Kids
- Green Sorbet
- Salmon Bake
- Damp Almond Cake
- Simple Steamed Salmon
- Spice Cookies
- Cranberry, White Chocolate and Buttermilk Scones
- Chocolate Melting Moments With Peppermint Cream
- Tash's Banana Cake with Maple Buttercream
- Lemon Meringue Cheesecake
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Supersoft Bread
- Jalapeño Corn Bread