- 1 head of garlic
- oil of your choice
- 30 g Dried Porcini Mushrooms
- 250 g Butter
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- small handful of parsley, (optional)
- pinch of salt
Preheat the oven to 170 degrees celcius.
Pop the garlic head in the oven and roast until the cloves are soft.
Drain the porcini (keep the soaking liquid as it's a great addition to soups, casseroles, broths, sauces etc).
Place the parlsey and porcini in the TM bowl and chop on speed 7 for 5 seconds.
Add the butter,salt, lemon juice and garlic and combine on speed 5 for 15 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat if necessary.
Spoon the butter onto some baking paper into rough log shape and roll into a log (it should look a little like a Christmas cracker).
Pop it into the fridge or freezer until it firms up.
This can be kept in the freezer and you can just slice a lovely disc off as required. It’s best if it comes to room temperature before use.
We have it on top of a superb grass fed beef steak (or other meat) or to flavour sauces, soups or casseroles etc.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Strawberry Curd
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 'The Dip' of all dips
- Fussy Eaters Hidden Ingredient Sauce
- . Healthy Lemon Salad Dressing Recipes:
- Black Bean Dip
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Spicy Pear Celebration Cake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Cream (Vegan, Dairy free)
- Salmon and Veggie Pasta for Kids
- Green Sorbet
- Salmon Bake
- Damp Almond Cake
- Simple Steamed Salmon
- Spice Cookies
- Cranberry, White Chocolate and Buttermilk Scones
- Chocolate Melting Moments With Peppermint Cream
- Tash's Banana Cake with Maple Buttercream
- Lemon Meringue Cheesecake
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Chocolate Brownie
- Strawberry Curd
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake