- 1/4 bunch coriander
- 50 grams onion jam, approx. recipie link in tips
- 1-2 teaspoons Moroccan Seasoning, recipie in tips
- 75 grams Cashews
- 2 roasted beetroots, roughly chopped
Recipe is created for
Roast Beetroots in oven on 180C for half an hour and cool. (This is a great recipe to use up leftovers)
Place coriander into TM bowl and chop on speed 7 for 3 sec.
Add roasted beetroots, cashews, onion jam and Moroccan spices.
Turbo x3 or untill desired consistency is achieved.
Serve with chips/crackers/vegies or place in fridge.
Roasted Beetroot Dip
Accessories you need
This recipe is loved by everyone and great for using up left over roasted beetroot and onion jam.
Odette'swonderful Onion Jam recipe is here, thanks Odette : ) //www.superkitchenmachine.com/2009/3646/thermomix-onion-recipe.html
The Moroccan Spice mix I make is from recipezaar.com;
Moroccan Seasoning Mix
Recipe #141053 | 5 min | 5 min prep
This spice blend is used extensively in Moroccan cooking.Use the freshest spices you can find. Recipe found on the net.
SERVES 8 , 8 Tablespoons (change servings and units)
5 teaspoons ground nutmeg
5 teaspoons ground cumin
5 teaspoons ground coriander
2 1/2 teaspoons allspice
2 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
1 1/4 teaspoons cayenne pepper
1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
1Mix spices together and store in an airtight container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Chocolate Nutty Slice (Sugar Free, GF, Paleo)
- Creamy Yoghurt
- Chia and Sunflower GF Loaf
- Paleo Pizza Base
- Raw Mango & Cashew Dreamcake
- Crunchy Coriander and Peanut Fritters (GF/DF)
- Spiced Baklava
- Mango Macadamia Ice-Cream (DF)
- Wholefood Berry Cake