- 10 sun-dried tomatoes, Not preserved in oil
- 100 g Boiled Watter
- 2 Roasted Capsicums, Skinned
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red chilli
- 200 g Red Kidney Beans Canned
- 200 g Soft Tofu
- 1 tsp Dried Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano Leaves
- 50 g Evoo
- salt and pepper to taste
Soak tomatoes in boiled water for 10 min. Drain them using simmering basket. Squeeze as much liquid out of tomatoes as possible.
With the lid in closed position turn the blades to Speed 7.
Throw garlic and chilli onto the running blades and chop for 3-5 sec.
Add the rest of the ingredients and blend 5 sec / Speed 6.
Season with salt and pepper.
To roast capsicums put them into 250 C preheated oven and bake for 15 min. Put into a paper bag to rest for 5 min so the skin will peel easily.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Three cup duck tongue
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce