- 10 sun-dried tomatoes, Not preserved in oil
- 100 g Boiled Watter
- 2 Roasted Capsicums, Skinned
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red chilli
- 200 g Red Kidney Beans Canned
- 200 g Soft Tofu
- 1 tsp Dried Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano Leaves
- 50 g Evoo
- salt and pepper to taste
Soak tomatoes in boiled water for 10 min. Drain them using simmering basket. Squeeze as much liquid out of tomatoes as possible.
With the lid in closed position turn the blades to Speed 7.
Throw garlic and chilli onto the running blades and chop for 3-5 sec.
Add the rest of the ingredients and blend 5 sec / Speed 6.
Season with salt and pepper.
To roast capsicums put them into 250 C preheated oven and bake for 15 min. Put into a paper bag to rest for 5 min so the skin will peel easily.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption