- 1 can white beans (cannelloni, butter etc), drained
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 --- hot red chili, stem removed
- 1/2 stalk spring onion, cut into inch lengths
- 1 sprig coriander with root, washed and root clean with little hairs
- 1 teaspoon 3 C Spice Mix, Cathy Mueller's Recipe on recipe com
- 20ml l olive oil
- 50g g yoghurt or sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
1. In TM bowl add garlic, red chilli, coriander and spring onion. Chop sp 7 for 3 sec or until finely minced. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
2. Add oil to TM bowl, sauté on Varoma temperature for 2 minutes
3. Add beans, salt & pepper, yogurt or sour cream. Mix on sp5 for 5 sec. If it's too thick add more yogurt or sour cream until it reaches the consistency you are happy with.
4. Scrape down sides of the bowl.Scrape out of TM bowl into a bowl.
5. Drizzle some olive oil and sprinkle paprika on top.
Serve with hot naan or papadums or plain corn chips.
Cathy Mueller's 3 C Recipe can be found at ://www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/cathys-three-cs-spice-mix/42527
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls