- 1 -2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 15g --- capers, drained
- 45g Gherkins
- 6 Anchovy fillet
- 45g Parsely, leaves picked
- 45g basil, leaves picked
- 25g mint, leaves picked
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 30g red wine vinegar
- 75g extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- black pepper, freshly ground
Recipe is created for
1. Place dry parsley, basil, and mint into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds, speed 7. Set aside.
2. Add garlic, capers, gherkins and anchovies into TM bowl and press the turbo button once. Scrape sides down.
3. Return herbs and add all remaining ingredients and mix for 5 seconds, reverse, speed 5.
4.Test for seasoning and acidity balance, a pinch of sugar may be required.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.