- 1 onion peeled & halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 300 g tomatoes, ripe
- 85 g bullhorn peppers, (or other large peppers)
- 25 g coriander, (leaves, stems and roots)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- pepper to taste
Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and shop for 10 seconds on speed 7.
Add oil and saute for 2 minutes at 100oC on speed 2.
Add remaining ingredients and set dial to"Closed lid" . Pulse on turbo 3-4 times until desired consistency is reached.
Cook for 10 minutes at Varoma temp on speed 2.
Place in sterilised jars.
Accessories you need
Mix a few tablespoons with a ripe avocado to make a delicious dip.
Serve with tacos, nachos, burritos etc.
If you like it more spicy add a small red chilli.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Rum and Raisin Icecream
- Julie's Tomato Chutney
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Lisa’s Butterscotch Scones
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Marian's Version of Cut out Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Vanilla Baked Doughnuts (GF/DF)
- Chicken Marinade - Honey Soy Ginger