- 1 onion peeled & halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 300 g tomatoes, ripe
- 85 g bullhorn peppers, (or other large peppers)
- 25 g coriander, (leaves, stems and roots)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- pepper to taste
Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and shop for 10 seconds on speed 7.
Add oil and saute for 2 minutes at 100oC on speed 2.
Add remaining ingredients and set dial to . Pulse on turbo 3-4 times until desired consistency is reached.
Cook for 10 minutes at Varoma temp on speed 2.
Place in sterilised jars.
Accessories you need
Mix a few tablespoons with a ripe avocado to make a delicious dip.
Serve with tacos, nachos, burritos etc.
If you like it more spicy add a small red chilli.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet potato curry
- Turkey Breakfast Sausage (AIP friendly)
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Left Over Chicken Soup