- 100 g red chilli, chop off the tops but use the seeds and all
- 10 shallots, not spring onions
- 10 g shrimp paste
- 1 brown onion
- 2 tbsp tamarind paste
- 1 piece palm sugar, (or 1 Tbsp raw sugar)
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp Any Vegetable Oil, (We use grape seed)
Add all ingredients to the Tmx bowl and chop speed 6, 15 seconds.
Cook at 100 degrees, 20 minutes, speed 1.
Once cooked store in a sterilised jar in the fridge.
To sterilize the jar - wash and clean int eh dishwasher (if you have one). Then pour about 5cm water in the bottom of the jar and heat in the microwave until the water boils (about 2-3 minutes). Empty and fill with prepared sauce/jam/filling. Pour boiling water over the lid and then shake off excess before capping the jar and immediately inverting so that the hot contets cover the inside of the lid.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- All Green Stock Powder
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Recco Classico
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Vegan Dhal Tadka