- 1 clove garlic
- 5 sprigs parsley
- 4 sprigs sprigs of fresh dill
- 2 shallots roughly chopped
- 250 gram cream cheese cubed
- 1/2 lemon juice (approx ½
- 80 gram Smoked Salmon
- Salt & pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add garlic, parsley, dill, shallots and chop 3 sec/speed 7 scrape down sides.
2. Add cream cheese, smoked salmon, lemon juice, salt & pepper to taste mix 20 sec/speed 4.5, for smoother dip mix further 10 sec/speed 4.5.
3. Garnish with fresh parsley or dill over the top & serve.
Smoked Salmon Creamy Dip
Serve the dip with carrot sticks, cucumbe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Raulas beef burgers