- 250 g Butter, preferably organic
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1/4 cup mild oil that doesn't go hard in the fridge
Place ingredients in thermomix bowl and blend on speed 5 for 30-40 secs till whipped and well combined, stop and scrape down sides every 10 secs. Store in a container in the fridge.
You can vary the oil, but be mindful of using oils that are high in omega 6 (e.g. canola, sunflower, grapeseed). Rather go for oils with higher omega 3 ratios such as walnut, hemp or flax - only issue is these oils usually arent mild and may overpower the butter. Some walnut oils are mild. Flax oil goes rancid quickly, so if making a flax oil based soft butter, be sure to use within 2 weeks. Golden flax oil is much nicer than regular flax oil from brown flax-seeds (linseed). Whatever oil you use, please get the best quality possible, preferably organic to avoid pesticide residues and GMOs. Despite the omega 6 factor, sunflower is a good source of choline and a good quality organic sunflower oil makes a nice addition to this butter recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peach melba Smoothie
- Jaffa Mud Cake
- Gluten Free Polish Plum (or peach) cake
- Gluten Free ANZAC biscuits
- Diddlee Dee Green Smoothie - for St Paddy's Day!
- Raw Choc Fudge
- The best gluten free banana pancakes
- Blueberry Bombshell Smoothie
- Coconut and cashew cream
- Vegetarian Kedgeree
- Banana bread with dates and walnuts - dairy and gluten free
- Almond Milk
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Caramilk Delight
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- Satay noodle salad
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake