- 2 pieces cinammon stick, Break in half
- 1 piece whole nutmeg
- 10 pieces cloves
- 2 tsp Cardamon seeds
- 600 g full fat cream
- 500 g chilled water
- 70 g Honeycomb, crushed to small bits like choc chip.
- sea salt flakes, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Place all spices into TM mixing bowl and dry roast for 4 mins / Varoma / speed 1. Let it cool and place in the cream and let it infuse 1-2 days.
Strain cream through a fine sieve to remove the spices. Place cream into Thermomix bowl with a butterfly inserted. Whip 1 - 3 mins / speed 4, until solids and liquids have separated. Remove butterfly.
Using the TM basket, strain liquids from solids, reserving the spiced buttermilk (liquid portion) to make pancakes, scones,breads etc.
Add water into mixing bowl with butter solids and mix 5 - 10 secs / speed 4. This is to clean the butter from any butter milk.
Using a TM basket, strain liquids from solids a second time, so that only butter remains. Squeeze as much liquid out. Add 30g of honeycomb and mix 5 - 10 secs / speed 4. Fold in remaining honeycomb pieces and mold to desired shape, and refrigerate. For a sweet salty alternative, sprinkle some sea salt with the honeycomb.
Making the butter.
Alter the amount of Honeycomb according to the sweetnes you prefer. Fold by hand as you do not want honeycomb to crumble further, you can just spinkle on the side and roll butter into the honeycomb crumbs.
Add sea salt falske if you wish a sweet salty alternative.
You can play around with spice quantities to get your desired taste. The flavours of the spice are very subtle after 24hr infusion, if you can leave it longer to the second day the aromas will be stronger but still subtle than grinding spices and adding it to the butter.
Try butter with toasted fruit loaves, breads, pancakes.
Keep buttermilk to make, breads, scones , pancakes to add additional dimension of flavours.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Old fashioned pan juice gravy
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Hokey Pokey IceCream Pudding
- Super creamy ice cream
- Bec's Rocky Road
- Chocolate Ganache Slice
- Chocolate Honeycomb cheesecake
- Best ever Honeycomb Cheescake
- Honeycomb Buttercream
- Hokey Pokey Ice Cream
- Hokey Pokey Ice Cream (FAILSAFE)
- Egg Crumble
- Honeycomb Crunchie Cheesecake