- 1 Brown onion peeled and halved, use brown onions for the right flavour
- 250 g Block Philly cheese
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 2 red capsicum, Medium sized
- 1 level teaspoon Greek plain yoghurt
- 1 level tablespoon Morrocan seasoning
- 1 level teaspoon dried chili flakes
- 1 heaped teaspoon Vegetable stock paste
8Recipe is created for
9Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking Cooling BBQ Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Low budget Quick Appetizer Side dish Starter Dip Vegetarian
1. Heat oven at 160oC. Place baking paper on oven tray and place garlic cloves, unpeeled on the tray with the Onion peeled and halved and Capsicum cut in quarters, deseeded. Roast for 20-25mins. Allow to cool for 15mins.
2. Place Onion, Capsicum and squeeze out the garlic into the TMX bowl. Blend for 7 sec on speed 7.
3. Add Yoghurt, Morrocan Spices, Chili flakes, Stock paste and chopped Philly cheese, Blend for 20-30 sec on speed 8 until combined.
4. Pour out into a sealed container and refridgerate for at least 2 hrs.
Accessories you need
This dip is perfect to take to parties, BBQ's and especially ideal for using with a cob loaf!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)