- .5 onion, Quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1-2 Birdseye chili, Deseeded
- 15 grams olive oil
- 400 grams tomatoes, tined or fresh
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon Italian mixed herbs
- .25 teaspoon Fresh Black Cracked Pepper
- .5 Bell Pepper Discs, Hand Sliced Crosswise
Put onion, garlic and chilli into TM bowl.
Chop 3 Seconds, Speed 7. Scrape down.
Add olive oil. Cook for 5 Minutes, 100C, Speed 1.
Add tomatoes, vegetable stock, pepper and mixed herbs. Cook for 20 Minutes, 100C, Speed 1.
Add bell pepper.
Spicy Tomato Sauce
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C.
We use Australian tablespoons and cups:
1 teaspoon equals 5 ml;
1 tablespoon equals 20 ml;
1 cup equals 250 ml.
All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed.
All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified.
All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Grantham Ginger Crunchies
- Butterscotch Cream Ice-Cream
- FRESH CHERRY ICE CREAM
- Crayfish and Prawn Dip
- Piri Piri Seasoning
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP
- Vegetarian Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder
- Osram’s Christmas Nuts & Bolts
- Chillied Corn Fritters
- CANDIED MANDARIN PEEL