- 125g cubes Tasty cheese, cut into 2-3cm pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 brown onions, halved
- 30 g olive oil
- 250 g mushrooms
- 1 red capsicum, desseded and quartered
- 1 green capsicum, desseded and quartered
- 2-3 Chillies, deseed to heat preferred
- 800 g Tinned tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 125 g cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add cheese to mixing bowl and grate, 10 sec, sp9
2. Transfer to a bowl and set aside
3. Clean and dry mixing bowl
4. Add onion and garlic to mixing bowl and chop 3 sec, sp7
5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula,
6. Add 30g oil and saute 3mins, 120deg, sp1
7. Add mushrooms, capsicum and chillies to bowl and chop 3 sec, sp5
8. Add tinned tomatoes and sweet chilli sauce and cook 45 minutes, 98deg, sp1 reverse, with simmering basket in place of measuring cup
9. Pour into thermoserver or large mixing bowl and add flour, cream and reserved cheese and stir with spatula to combine.
10. Allow to rest for 5-10 minutes, then serve with some yummy corn chips and enjoy
For gluten free omit flour
For dairy free/vegan option omit cream replace cheese with 100g cashews (milling in first step and setting aside using same settings)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- Turkey mince burger patties
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Marvelous Blend's Tomato Sauce
- Chinese samosa
- Chillean Empanadas
- Mah Mah's Hot Steak Sauce
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- David's Dhall