- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 100 g frozen spinach, defrosted
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 jar marinated artichokes
- 250 g cream cheese
- Drizzle cream as needed
8Recipe is created for
Place Parmesan into TM bowl and mill for 7 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Place spinach, garlic and artichokes into TM bowl and chop for 7 seconds on speed 8.
Add cream cheese and millled cheese and combine for 10 seconds on speed 5-6.
Add cream and mix for a few seconds on speed 5-6.
Other users also liked...
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon