- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 100 g frozen spinach, defrosted
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 jar marinated artichokes
- 250 g cream cheese
- Drizzle cream as needed
8Recipe is created for
Place Parmesan into TM bowl and mill for 7 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Place spinach, garlic and artichokes into TM bowl and chop for 7 seconds on speed 8.
Add cream cheese and millled cheese and combine for 10 seconds on speed 5-6.
Add cream and mix for a few seconds on speed 5-6.
Other users also liked...
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Tomato and onion relish
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Chicken, Chorizo and potato all in one
- Boccongini stuffed meatballs