- 5 lg cloves garlic
- 2 jalapeños
- 4 red chillies deseeded
- 220 g organic coconut sugar
- 250 g organic apple cider vinegar
- 500 g water
- 30 g cornflour, +4 tbsp water mixed together
8Recipe is created for
9Alcohol-free Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Halloween Mother's Day Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Buffet Everyday Gift Holiday Picnic Chinese Thai Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Cooking Cooling Asian Dinner Lunch Dressing Sauce
place garlic and chillies in TM Bowl 5 sec/sp 6 or till finely diced
add water, vinegar and sugar cook 10 min/100/sp 2
remix cornflour (if made ahead)
pour into the sauce blitz 20 sec/sp 8
Let it slightly cool before pouring into glass jar/s
Accessories you need
It will be sticky like store brought but darker in colour depending on what type of sugar you use.
You can add less sugar if you don't like it as sweet.
This recipe can easily be halved
Leave seeds in the red chillies if you would like it hotter. This one is med-hot.
Store in fridge, will keep for weeks...... I have kept it for 2 months and its been fine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Paper Mache boiled flour and water paste
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Hot Chilli Jam