- 1 onion, halved
- 1 green apple, quartered
- 8 Red Chillis, mild, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 250 g Cider Vinegar
- 250 g water
- 150 g sugar
Chop onion, apple, chillis, garlic. Sp 7, 2-3 seconds.
Add remaining ingredients. Cook Varoma temperature, Sp 2, 30-40 minutes, until sauce is thickened to your liking. MC off, basket on top to reduce spatter.
Pour into storage jar.
Sweet Chilli Sauce
Accessories you need
Chilli quantity is dependent on taste. I used the long red Chillis that were labelled mild. Removing the seeds will reduce the spiciness if a milder sauce is desired. By adding apple, I was able to reduce the sugar quantity, and it also helped thicken the sauce. This recipe made just under 2 cups of sauce.
I don't use a lot, and it has lasted in the fridge for 3 months so far.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spring time spinach cob loaf
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Green wellness juice
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel