- 1 onion, halved
- 1 green apple, quartered
- 8 Red Chillis, mild, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 250 g Cider Vinegar
- 250 g water
- 150 g sugar
Chop onion, apple, chillis, garlic. Sp 7, 2-3 seconds.
Add remaining ingredients. Cook Varoma temperature, Sp 2, 30-40 minutes, until sauce is thickened to your liking. MC off, basket on top to reduce spatter.
Pour into storage jar.
Sweet Chilli Sauce
Accessories you need
Chilli quantity is dependent on taste. I used the long red Chillis that were labelled mild. Removing the seeds will reduce the spiciness if a milder sauce is desired. By adding apple, I was able to reduce the sugar quantity, and it also helped thicken the sauce. This recipe made just under 2 cups of sauce.
I don't use a lot, and it has lasted in the fridge for 3 months so far.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)