- 1000 g corn oil, fresh or frozen
- 2 pieces chilli red, seeded
- 2 pieces onion brown, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 piece red capsicum, rough chop
- 1/2 piece green capsicum quartered, rough chop
- 4 tablespoon salt
- 380 g sugar
- 440 g vinegar (white or apple cider)
- 2 tsp tumeric powder
- 2 tsp mustard powder
8Recipe is created for
Place onions, capsicum and chilli into the TM bowl and turbo a few times to dice.
Put this into a large bowl with the corn and pour salt on top and mix and leave to sit for 2 hours. Strain (do not wash) after 2 hours and then put into TM bowl. Add the rest of ingredients and cook for 25minutes/100/speed 2.5
Put into sterilised jars and seal. Will keep for months in the pantry. Once opened place in fridge.
Sweet Corn Relish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Guilt free Hollandaise Sauce
- Apricot jam (made with maple syrup)
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramelised onion and beetroot relish
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Basil Pesto
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Ginger crunch
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Choc mint cheese cake