- 1000 g corn oil, fresh or frozen
- 2 pieces chilli red, seeded
- 2 pieces onion brown, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 piece red capsicum, rough chop
- 1/2 piece green capsicum quartered, rough chop
- 4 tablespoon salt
- 380 g sugar
- 440 g vinegar (white or apple cider)
- 2 tsp tumeric powder
- 2 tsp mustard powder
Recipe is created for
Place onions, capsicum and chilli into the TM bowl and turbo a few times to dice.
Put this into a large bowl with the corn and pour salt on top and mix and leave to sit for 2 hours. Strain (do not wash) after 2 hours and then put into TM bowl. Add the rest of ingredients and cook for 25minutes/100/speed 2.5
Put into sterilised jars and seal. Will keep for months in the pantry. Once opened place in fridge.
Sweet Corn Relish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Jam packed with love
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Streusal Berry Muffins