- 1000 g corn oil, fresh or frozen
- 2 pieces chilli red, seeded
- 2 pieces onion brown, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 piece red capsicum, rough chop
- 1/2 piece green capsicum quartered, rough chop
- 4 tablespoon salt
- 380 g sugar
- 440 g vinegar (white or apple cider)
- 2 tsp tumeric powder
- 2 tsp mustard powder
8Recipe is created for
Place onions, capsicum and chilli into the TM bowl and turbo a few times to dice.
Put this into a large bowl with the corn and pour salt on top and mix and leave to sit for 2 hours. Strain (do not wash) after 2 hours and then put into TM bowl. Add the rest of ingredients and cook for 25minutes/100/speed 2.5
Put into sterilised jars and seal. Will keep for months in the pantry. Once opened place in fridge.
Sweet Corn Relish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits