- 250 g cream cheese
- 250 g Crab Meat
- 90 g Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 shallots, finely sliced
- Add Garlic to bowl, insert MC into lid, chop 5 sec speed 6, Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
- Add Crab Meat, Cream Cheese and Sauce to bowl, insert MC into lid. Mix 15 sec, speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
- Add shallots to bowl, season to taste, insert MC into lid, , 5 sec, speed 1.
- Place dip into dish, add little extra sauce on top, serve with crackers or vegie sticks and enjoy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Timorese tamarind BBQ sauce
- Pasta Alla Norma