- 250 g cream cheese
- 250 g Crab Meat
- 90 g Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 shallots, finely sliced
- Add Garlic to bowl, insert MC into lid, chop 5 sec speed 6, Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
- Add Crab Meat, Cream Cheese and Sauce to bowl, insert MC into lid. Mix 15 sec, speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
- Add shallots to bowl, season to taste, insert MC into lid, , 5 sec, speed 1.
- Place dip into dish, add little extra sauce on top, serve with crackers or vegie sticks and enjoy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Thai Sweet Chilli sauce
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Satay Sauce