- 250 g cream cheese
- 250 g Crab Meat
- 90 g Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 shallots, finely sliced
- Add Garlic to bowl, insert MC into lid, chop 5 sec speed 6, Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
- Add Crab Meat, Cream Cheese and Sauce to bowl, insert MC into lid. Mix 15 sec, speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
- Add shallots to bowl, season to taste, insert MC into lid, , 5 sec, speed 1.
- Place dip into dish, add little extra sauce on top, serve with crackers or vegie sticks and enjoy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Tuna Dip
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay