- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 sprigs Fresh corriander leaves, laves only
- 80 grams raw unsalted cashews
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon ginger, fresh, pre grated in TMX or jar
- 1/2 - 1 level teaspoon fish sauce, adjust to taste
- 1 - 2 teaspoon Sweet chilli sauce, pre made or bought
- 125 grams Philladelphia Cream Cheese, block
Place garlic cloves in and whizz 6 sec sp 7
Add handful of fresh corriander leaves and cashews and Turbo 3 - 4 times until well combined
sqeeze in juice from 1/2 a lemon
add ginger, fish sauce, sweet chilli sauce and cream cheese and combine 10 seconds sp 4
If mixture not soft enough add a dash of milk and mix sp 4 for a few more seconds.
This is an asian inspired dip that can be adjusted to your own tastes
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Raula’s Bazella
- Quick carrot dhal