- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 sprigs Fresh corriander leaves, laves only
- 80 grams raw unsalted cashews
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon ginger, fresh, pre grated in TMX or jar
- 1/2 - 1 level teaspoon fish sauce, adjust to taste
- 1 - 2 teaspoon Sweet chilli sauce, pre made or bought
- 125 grams Philladelphia Cream Cheese, block
Place garlic cloves in "Closed lid" and whizz 6 sec sp 7
Add handful of fresh corriander leaves and cashews and Turbo 3 - 4 times until well combined
sqeeze in juice from 1/2 a lemon
add ginger, fish sauce, sweet chilli sauce and cream cheese and combine 10 seconds sp 4
If mixture not soft enough add a dash of milk and mix sp 4 for a few more seconds.
This is an asian inspired dip that can be adjusted to your own tastes
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam