- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 sprigs Fresh corriander leaves, laves only
- 80 grams raw unsalted cashews
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon ginger, fresh, pre grated in TMX or jar
- 1/2 - 1 level teaspoon fish sauce, adjust to taste
- 1 - 2 teaspoon Sweet chilli sauce, pre made or bought
- 125 grams Philladelphia Cream Cheese, block
Place garlic cloves in and whizz 6 sec sp 7
Add handful of fresh corriander leaves and cashews and Turbo 3 - 4 times until well combined
sqeeze in juice from 1/2 a lemon
add ginger, fish sauce, sweet chilli sauce and cream cheese and combine 10 seconds sp 4
If mixture not soft enough add a dash of milk and mix sp 4 for a few more seconds.
This is an asian inspired dip that can be adjusted to your own tastes
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Pesto
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad