- 200 gram cane sugar
- 350 gram water
- 100 gram rice wine vinegar
- 120 gram Red chilli's, Cut in half, seeds in
- 80 gram Birds eye chilli's
- 20 gram ginger, Roughly chopped
- 30 gram garlic cloves
- 1 Hand full cilantro, Finely chopped
- 4 level tablespoons Corn Flour
- lime juice, To taste
- fish sauce, To taste
8Recipe is created for
Put the garlic, ginger and chilli pepers in the TM-bowl, 5 seconds at speed 7.
Scrape down the bowl.
Mix the cornflour with 5 tablespoons of water in a separate bowl until the lumps are gone. Add the rest of the ingredients, (except the cilantro, fish sauce and lime juice) together with the corn flour mix to the TM-bowl. Cook the mixture 10 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 1 Top removed.
Season with lime juice and fish sauce at the end, add finely chopped coriander and blitz for 5 seconds on speed 2 reverse
Pour the hot and steaming sauce in a sterilized jar all the way to the top close lid and turn up side down untill cooled. Keep in fridge for over a year.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pizza Scrolls
- Chicken Paella
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub
- Mango mousse
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Glucose Syrup
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad