- 200 gram cane sugar
- 350 gram water
- 100 gram rice wine vinegar
- 30 gram garlic cloves
- 120 gram Red chilli's, Cut in half
- 80 gram Birds eye chilli's
- 20 gram ginger root, Roughly chopped
- 4 level tablespoons Corn Flour
- Hand full cilantro, Finely chopped
- Lime juice and fish sauce, To taste
Put the garlic, ginger and chilli pepers in the TM-bowl, 5 seconds at speed 7.
Scrape down the bowl.
Mix the cornflour with 5 tablespoons of water in a separate bowl until the lumps are gone. Add the rest of the ingredients, together with the corn flour mix to the TM-bowl. Cook the mixture 10 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 1 Top removed.
Season with lime juice and fish sauce at the end, add finely chopped coriander and blend for 5 seconds on speed 2 reverse
Pour the still steaming sauce in a sterilized jar, lit on, turn up side down untill cooled. Keep in fridge for over a year.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake