- 1 Red onions, halved
- 2 brown onion, halved
- 2 clove garlic
- 5 tomatoes Or 500g, quartered
- 700g Roasted Capsicums, de-seeded & skinned(I do this myself by putting them on a gas burner till charred then peeling under cold water)
- 70 g apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoon tomato paste or 90g, heaped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon vegetable stock, or salt
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes or to your liking
- 1/2 teaspoon dried corriander
- 10 sundried tomatoes
Add sundried tomatoes & blitz for 3 seconds speen 6 (add a bit of the oil from the jar too if you like)Add onions, garlic, tomatoes, & blitz speed 7 2 seconds add capsicums & blitz 2 seconds, speed 7. Add remaining ingredients & cook for 40mins varoma temp with basket on top to avoid splatter.
To make salsa
Poor into jars, seal & tip upside down to airlock.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- Grape jelly
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities