- 3 tablespoon (1/4 cup) Pine Nuts, Dry Roasted
- 1 bunch (about 1 1/2 cups) Basil, Leaves only
- 2 cloves garlic, (or 2 tsp good quality minced organic garlic)
- 60 grams Parmesan cheese
- 60 grams olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- sea salt and cracked pepper
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Egg free Gluten free Vegetarian BBQ Buffet Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Dip Dressing Pasta dish Pizza, focaccia Spread Vegetable dish French Mediterranean Side dish Starter
Put an approximately 65 gram chunk of parmesan into the mixing bowl and bliz, speed 10 for about 8 seconds or until evenly grated.
Add the basil, pine nuts, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and mix speed 6 for about 3 seconds or until it reaches your preferred consistency.
You will end up with a deliciously chunky, zesty pesto!
Stores in the fridge for a few weeks. Delicious with BBQ salmon, chicken, tossed through pasta (or zoodles), with scrambled eggs, with roast vegetables, as a dip.
For more yummy recipes check out my website www.theshrinkinghubby.com or follow me on facebook.com/theshrinkinghubby
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free and Nut Free Miracle Chocolate Brownies (with sweet potato and kale)
- The Shrinking Hubby's Chewy Salted Caramel Cookies
- The Shrinking Hubby's Healthy Chocolate Custard (GF, DF, RSF)
- The Shrinking Hubby's Hearty Vegetable Soup
- The Shrinking Hubby's Gluten Free Chewy Choc Chip Cookies
- Chicken Cacciatore (low fat, HCG-friendly)
- The Shrinking Hubby's Quick and Easy Gluten,Diary and Sugar Free Carrot Cake
- The Shrinking Hubby's Almond Meal Pancakes
- The Shrinking Hubby's Apple and Zucchini Loaf (sugar-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, nut-free, grain-free)
- The Shrinking Hubby's Healthy Apple and Rhubarb Crumble (Gluten, dairy and sugar free)
- The Shrinking Hubby's Grain-free, Sugar-free Coconut Crunchy Museli
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Timorese tamarind BBQ sauce
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze