- 3 cans Tinned Tomatoes (400g)
- 100 grams tomato paste
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon all spice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 4 cloves
- 1 teaspoon Ground chia seeds
- 4 bay leaves
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add all ingredients to mixing bowl except bay leaves and cloves.
2. Blend 30 seconds/ speed 9
3. Add bay leaves and cloves to mixing bowl, cook 30 minutes/Veroma/ speed 3 reverse. place simmering basket on lid to prevent splatter
4. Remove bay leaves, bottle in sterilised jars.
Once sealed jars can be canned in a water bath for 15 minutes and stored in the cupboard for up to 3 months. To do this submerge upright jars in water in a large saucepan of hot water. Bring to the boil and boil for 15 minutes. Carefully remove the jars and leave unrest rubbed until the lids 'pop' and a seal is formed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake