- 1 can diced tomatoes, 400g can
- 4 large, fresh tomatoes, quartered
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1 teaspoon Mexican Chilli Powder
- 0.25 teaspoon smoked paprika powder
- 1 roasted red capsicum
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 can Mexican chilli beans
Recipe is created for
1. Add garlic chop on speed 3 for 2 secs.
2. Scrape down the sides, add quartered onion and chop on speed 3 for 5 seconds.
3. Next add tomatoes and capsicum and mix on speed 2 for 8 seconds.
4. Then add the remaining ingredients to the bowl, put on 60° temp, speed for 3mins.
adjust chopping speeds/times depending how chunky you like your salsa.
adjust cooking time depending on how "soft" you wish your onion in your salsa to be.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Easy Rocky Road Fudge
- Mango Bread with Banana & Coconut
- Pizza Calzone
- Vanilla Paste & Essence - Clone of Vanilla Bean Paste and Vanilla Extract
- Pizza Pull Apart - Clone of Herb and Garlic Pull Apart Bread
- All in one Curried Sausages (Varoma)
- Baileys Irish Cream Cheer - Homemade
- Caramel (Christmas) Fudge
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup