- 1-2 cloves garlic, to taste
- 2-3 sprigs rosemary, fresh or dried
- 20 gram onion
- 420 grams sweet corn kernels, drained
- 190 grams tuna, drained
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 50-100 grams thicken cream, depends on the preferred consistency
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
1.Place garlic, onion and rosemary into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add all remaining ingredients, except the thicken cream, and mix 10-15 sec/speed 5
3. Scrape down the sides of the bowl for finer result and use the thickened crean to water it down as desired.
4. Place dip into a serving bowl, decorate with rosemary if desired and serve.
Tuna and Corn dip
Accessories you need
-Serve dip with pita bread, crackers and vegetable crudites of your choice.
-If dip is not used immediately, transfer into an airtight container and refrigerate.
- You can use different herb of your choice.
- It can be made hotter by adding chilli powder.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup