- 455 g plain yoghurt
- 3 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 3 sprigs dill, fresh
- 5 sprigs parsley
- 125 g cream cheese, Softened
- 1 level tsp rock salt
Recipe is created for
- The night before strain your yoghurt through 2 layers of cheese cloth to remove all excess liquid. This helps to make the haydari thick.
- Place garlic and rock salt into TM bowl blitz for 3 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down bowl and repeat.
- Add herbs and blitz 5 seconds, speed 7
- Add strained yoghurt and softened cream cheese and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
This traditional Turkish dip is served with doner meat, pide, or on a meze plate. It is deliciously thick and tasty on its own with Turkish bread.
You can skip the straining of the yoghurt if you prefer a more liquid dip.
If serving as dip you can drizzle olive oil over the top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.