- 455 g plain yoghurt
- 3 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 3 sprigs dill, fresh
- 5 sprigs parsley
- 125 g cream cheese, Softened
- 1 level tsp rock salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- The night before strain your yoghurt through 2 layers of cheese cloth to remove all excess liquid. This helps to make the haydari thick.
- Place garlic and rock salt into TM bowl blitz for 3 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down bowl and repeat.
- Add herbs and blitz 5 seconds, speed 7
- Add strained yoghurt and softened cream cheese and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
This traditional Turkish dip is served with doner meat, pide, or on a meze plate. It is deliciously thick and tasty on its own with Turkish bread.
You can skip the straining of the yoghurt if you prefer a more liquid dip.
If serving as dip you can drizzle olive oil over the top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Falafel Bites
- creamy parmesan sauce or dip
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy