- 1 bunch Kale, steamed, Stems removed
- 2 Medium green shallots / or spring onions
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 --- Pack of Philly cheese, Fat reduced is fine
- Salt and peppa to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put all veggies in bowl and blitz speed 6 , 5 seconds.
Cut cheese block into cubes, add with lemon juice & olive oil. Speed 6, 10 Seconds, scrape down and repeat till smooth/consistancy you prefer.
Serve with crackers/veggie sticks.
season to taste.
if you use the Philly cheese, it's a dip, with the Parmesan variation, it's more pesto.
Accessories you need
also tasty with 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese instead of Philly cheese
its got a strong garlic bite, halve if not a huge garlic fan
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Quick Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Garlic Soup
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages