- 2 cloves garlic, or 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 red onion, halved
- 1 sprig spring onion, diced finely
- 4-6 sprig corriander
- 1/2 tsp cumin ground
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2-4 jalepenos, with seeds removed
- 20 grams lime juice, (1/2 lemon)
- 1-3 tsp salt, add to taste
- 1-3 tsp pepper, add to taste
- 125 grams Philadelphia cream cheese, (1/2 spreadable tub)
- 3 Ripe Avocados, flesh only
- 1 Ripe Tomato, Halved
Step 1: Add all ingredients except cream cheese and avocado. 6 sec / speed 4 - Scrape down the sides.
Step 2: Add cream cheese. 6-10 sec / speed 3 - until blended.
Step 3: Add avocados 1-2 minutes / "Gentle stir setting" - until chunks are smooth
Amazing Texas Guacamole (Variant)
Accessories you need
Best if served with Mission Tortillas chips.Add less salt and pepper to begin with (1 or 2 tsp), test taste at end before adding more.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- SEHAM’S POTATO BAKE