- 2 cloves garlic, or 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 red onion, halved
- 1 sprig spring onion, diced finely
- 4-6 sprig corriander
- 1/2 tsp cumin ground
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2-4 jalepenos, with seeds removed
- 20 grams lime juice, (1/2 lemon)
- 1-3 tsp salt, add to taste
- 1-3 tsp pepper, add to taste
- 125 grams Philadelphia cream cheese, (1/2 spreadable tub)
- 3 Ripe Avocados, flesh only
- 1 Ripe Tomato, Halved
Step 1: Add all ingredients except cream cheese and avocado. 6 sec / speed 4 - Scrape down the sides.
Step 2: Add cream cheese. 6-10 sec / speed 3 - until blended.
Step 3: Add avocados 1-2 minutes / - until chunks are smooth
Amazing Texas Guacamole (Variant)
Best if served with Mission Tortillas chips.Add less salt and pepper to begin with (1 or 2 tsp), test taste at end before adding more.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Braised Chicken
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Pumpkin Soup
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Variation Limes puff
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce