- 500 g water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 15 g nutritional yeast
- 3/4 tsp Onion powder
- 15 g soy sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 40 g plain flour
- Add all ingredients to mixing bowl.
Select "Thickening Mode".
Accessories you need
Will adjust for other models soon also.
For a runnier gravy use 30-35g flour.
Use GF plain flour to make GF or play with your fave GF alternative.
Will thicken as it cools like regular gravy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy