THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 brown onion, peeled quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 120 g pumpkin flesh, roughly chopped
- 1.5 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 80 g button mushrooms, halved
- 1 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 4 tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste, From Basic Cookbook
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 3 sprigs Mixed fresh herbs, leaves only
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion and garlic in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
2. Scrape down the sides of mixing bowl and add oil, saute' 2 min/100C/speed 2.
3. Add carrot, pumpkin, zucchini, mushrooms chop 5-10sec/speed7. Scrape down the sides.
4. Add capsicum and tomatoes and chop 5sec/speed7. Repeat if nessesary.
5. Add tomato paste, canned tomatoes and stock. Cook 25min/100C/speed2 with MC removed and simmering basket on lid.
6. Add fresh herbs, replace MC, and blend 1min/speed 7, gradually increasing the speed from speed 1 to speed 7.
Serve with pasta, as sauce for pizza or scrolls or parmigiana/meatballs.
Can be frozen.
Created for the WA School Canteen Association (WASCA) Traffic Light Assessment Rating.
WASCA Traffic Light Assessment Rating - GREEN
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Baked Ricotta
- Skolebrod (Norwegian Custard Buns)
- Chilli Beetroot Relish
- Chocolate Raspberry Drizzle Cake
- Blueberry and Coconut Mini Muffins (Wheat Free)
- Cherry and White Chocolate Tart
- Spelt Banana Loaf
- Popcorn Bars
- Adapted RSPCA Pupcakes
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- cron milk
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings