THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 brown onion, peeled quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 120 g pumpkin flesh, roughly chopped
- 1.5 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 80 g button mushrooms, halved
- 1 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 4 tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste, From Basic Cookbook
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 3 sprigs Mixed fresh herbs, leaves only
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place onion and garlic in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
2. Scrape down the sides of mixing bowl and add oil, saute' 2 min/100C/speed 2.
3. Add carrot, pumpkin, zucchini, mushrooms chop 5-10sec/speed7. Scrape down the sides.
4. Add capsicum and tomatoes and chop 5sec/speed7. Repeat if nessesary.
5. Add tomato paste, canned tomatoes and stock. Cook 25min/100C/speed2 with MC removed and simmering basket on lid.
6. Add fresh herbs, replace MC, and blend 1min/speed 7, gradually increasing the speed from speed 1 to speed 7.
Accessories you need
Serve with pasta, as sauce for pizza or scrolls or parmigiana/meatballs.
Can be frozen.
Created for the WA School Canteen Association (WASCA) Traffic Light Assessment Rating.
WASCA Traffic Light Assessment Rating - GREEN
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Baked Ricotta
- Skolebrod (Norwegian Custard Buns)
- Chilli Beetroot Relish
- Chocolate Raspberry Drizzle Cake
- Blueberry and Coconut Mini Muffins (Wheat Free)
- Cherry and White Chocolate Tart
- Spelt Banana Loaf
- Popcorn Bars
- Jess's Spag Bol
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Smoked hock-bone soup
- Pastie Slice
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Savoury Muffins
- Grandma's Pumpkin Soup
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- GF Pea and Ham Soup