- 120 grams Butter, premade in TMX without sale
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste, tube wasabi paste
- 1 teaspoon salt, seaweed salt is good
8Recipe is created for
Put all ingreditents in the TMX bowl andpuree 10 seconds on speed 8 or speed 9
This is FANTASTIC in mashed potato. Add it to the bowl once the potatoes are cook ed and you are about to puree them. Anywhere you want a little hint of mustardy kick.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Asian Flavour Fish Quenelles (Varoma)
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Creamy Satay Chicken Risotto
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Raspberry Friands
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- Tuna Risotto
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Banana fritters