- 700 grams brown onions, Halved
- 4 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 600 grams tomatoes, Quartered
- 600 grams tomatoes, Diced
- 1 green capsicum, Cut in chunks
- 1 red capsicum, cut in chunks
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder, (Mild) or
- 2 teaspoons chilli powder, (Medium) or
- 3-4 teaspoons chilli powder, (HOT)
- 3 heaped tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 heaped tablespoon sugar
- 80mls apple cider vinegar
- 2 level teaspoon salt
Add Onion and Garlic to bowl. Chop 4secs/Sp 5
Scrape down sides.
Add everything except diced tomatoes.
Turbo 2-3 times until everything is chunky chopped
Cook 30mins/Varoma/Rev/Sp 1 with basket on top
Meanwhile dice tomatoes
Add diced tomatoes. Cook 20mins/Varoma/Rev/Sp 1
Pour into sterilised jars and store until required.
Use on Nachos, with or without chilli con carne, or as a dip.
The green capsicum gives some contrast to the colour. .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)