- 690 grams white vinegar
- 190 grams treacle
- 130 grams plum jam
- 15 grams fresh ginger
- 15 grams garlic
- 5 grams ground cloves
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 3 tsp salt
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Put all of the ingredients into thermomix bowl. Select speed 10 for 30 seconds. Cook for 10 minutes on 120C on speed 2 followed by 40 minutes on 100C on speed 2. Ensure measuring cup is in place and process for 60 seconds on speed 4-8, increasing speed gradually from speed 4 to speed 8.
Be careful of steam it is very hot!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn rolls
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Crusty Loaf
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Lamb Ragu
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Green goodness soup
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe: