- 1/4 cup sumac
- 2 tablespoon Thyme
- 2 tablespoon marjoram
- 2 tablespoon Oregano
- 1 teaspoon sea salt coarse
- 1 tablespoon roasted Sesame Seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all ingredients into bowl and mix on spd 7 for 10 secs.
2. Place into air tight container and use as required.
*You can roast sesame seeds in bowl. However, they must be cool when combining with other herbs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Sicilian Olive Tapenade
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Lasagna with Smokey eggplant
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- MSG based seasoning
- KFC Chicken Seasoning
- Slow Cooked Silverside/Corned Beef