- 50 grams natural yoghurt, Greek or Normal
- 10 grams olive oil
- 50 grams lemon juice
- 1 level teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 level teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 Red Chlliles
- 1 bunch parsley, Flat leaf or curly
Recipe is created for
Put the garlic, chillies, parsley in the bowl, and chop, SP 6, 5 Seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat.
Add remaining ingredients, and mix on SP 6, 10 Seconds.
Perfect with fish, chicken, steak, or as a salad dressing.
Use as a sauce or dressing
Accessories you need
You can use the pre chopped herbs/chilli in a tube If you don't have any fresh.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam