- 1 small onion (halved)
- 60 g Butter
- 1000 g zucchini (roughly chopped - please see tips))
- 2 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- salt & pepper
Recipe is created for
1. Place zucchini into bowl and chop for 10 secs on spd 4.5. Scrape sides of bowl and repeat. Set aside and sqeeze out all the liquid from the zucchini. Use the basket if necessary. Clean TM bowl.
2. Place onion into bowl and chop on spd 7 for 3 secs.
3. Add butter saute for 8 mins, 100C and spd 1.
4. Add zucchini, thyme and mix on spd 3, Reverse for 5 secs. Repeat.
5. Cook for 15mins, 90C, Reverse, spd 1. Cook again for 10 mins, 90C, Reverse, spd 1 with NO MC. If there is still liquid, cook for a further 5 mins without MC.
6. Once you are happy with consistency, let it cool and place into jar.
*You can peel the zucchini if prefered. I peeled half and left half with skin to add a touch of dark green to the mix.
*Will last 1 month in refrigerator.
*Can be used as a spread on toast, in a sandwich, soup topper, with pasta or combined with salad.
*This Recipe was converted from the Simplicious Cookbook by Sarah Wilson.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Sticky Apple & Chocolate Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Buttermilk dumplings
- Easy Peasy Creamy Scones
- keto choc /peanut cake on sweet potato brownie base
- Forest Moss Cake
- Sourdough discard crackers
- Caramilk Cheesecake variant