- 1 onion
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 large carrots
- 1/2c Peanut Butter
- 1/2 c cream
- 2tsp cumin
- 1tbsp Veg Stock Concentrate
- 800ml hot water
- 5cm Root ginger
- 1/2tsp Ground Coriander
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic, ginger & onion to bowl and chop 3 sec sp5. Cook 3 min 100C sp1. Add carrots and celery, chop 3e sec sp5. Add remainder of ingredients except cream and cook 20 min sp1, 100C.
Puree 1 min starting at sp5 and greadually increasing to sp9.
Add cream and mix 5 sec sp 3.
Serve with extra cream, may also sprinkle with chopped peanuts and/or coriander.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Bourbon Lime & Ginger Ham Glaze
- OATY GINGER CRUNCH
- Olive Fougasse bread
- LOW CARB BREAD ROLLS
- Ginger soy whole CHICKEN noodles & SOUP
- Brandy Truffles
- MUM MARJIES SHORTBREAD
- PLUM SPICED PORK BELLY
- Clone of Granni's Cough Cold and Sore Throat Soother - Concentrate
- HOKEY POKEY BISCUITS (EDMONDS)
- MARISSA'S THICK CREAMY YOGURT
- MAISONETTE LAMB PIE
- Steamed Port Dumplings
- Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- KETO cloud bread
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Fairy cakes
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Onion gravy
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin