- 1 onion
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 cloves garlic
- 500g carrots
- 1/2c Peanut Butter
- 1/2 c cream
- 2tsp ground cumin
- 1tbsp Veg Stock Concentrate
- 600ml hot water
- 5cm Root ginger
- 1/2tsp Ground Coriander
Recipe is created for
- Add garlic, ginger & onion to bowl and chop 3 sec sp5.
Ciook 3 min 100C sp1.
Add carrots and celery, chop 5 sec sp5.
Add remainder of ingredients except cream and cook 20 min sp1, 100C.
Puree 1 min starting at sp5 and greadually increasing to sp9.
Add cream and mix 5 sec sp 3.
Serve with extra cream swirled in, may also sprinkle with chopped peanuts and/or coriander.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- LS Spelt Bread
- Bourbon Lime & Ginger Ham Glaze
- OATY GINGER CRUNCH
- Olive Fougasse bread
- LOW CARB BREAD ROLLS
- Ginger soy whole CHICKEN noodles & SOUP
- Brandy Truffles
- SALAMI & VEGE TORTA (SALAMI E VERDURA TORTA)
- BEST EVER NANA MARJ SHORTBREAD
- PLUM SPICED PORK BELLY
- AUNTY JEANS FRUIT CAKE