- 1 onion
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 cloves garlic
- 500g carrots
- 1/2c Peanut Butter
- 1/2 c cream
- 2tsp ground cumin
- 1tbsp Veg Stock Concentrate
- 600ml hot water
- 5cm Root ginger
- 1/2tsp Ground Coriander
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic, ginger & onion to bowl and chop 3 sec sp5.
Ciook 3 min 100C sp1.
Add carrots and celery, chop 5 sec sp5.
Add remainder of ingredients except cream and cook 20 min sp1, 100C.
Puree 1 min starting at sp5 and greadually increasing to sp9.
Add cream and mix 5 sec sp 3.
Serve with extra cream swirled in, may also sprinkle with chopped peanuts and/or coriander.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Ham and Cheese Soup
- Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Matt's Laksa Paste
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- LS Spelt Bread
- Bourbon Lime & Ginger Ham Glaze
- OATY GINGER CRUNCH
- Olive Fougasse bread
- LOW CARB BREAD ROLLS
- Ginger soy whole CHICKEN noodles & SOUP
- Brandy Truffles
- SALAMI & VEGE TORTA (SALAMI E VERDURA TORTA)
- BEST EVER NANA MARJ SHORTBREAD
- PLUM SPICED PORK BELLY
- AUNTY JEANS FRUIT CAKE
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Cream Cheese
- Jaffa Macarons
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)