AFRICAN CARROT SOUP
- 1 ONION
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 large carrots
- 1/2c peanut butter
- 1/2 c cream
- 2tsp cumin
- 1tbsp veg stock concentrate
- 800ml hot water
- 5cm root ginger
- 1/2tsp ground coriander
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic, ginger & onion to bowl and chop 3 sec sp5. Cook 3 min 100C sp1. Add carrots and celery, chop 3e sec sp5. Add remainder of ingredients except cream and cook 20 min sp1, 100C.
Puree 1 min starting at sp5 and greadually increasing to sp9.
Add cream and mix 5 sec sp 3.
Serve with extra cream, may also sprinkle with chopped peanuts and/or coriander.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Immuno-stimulant Potato and Leek Soup
- Oriental poached chicken and bok choy soup
- Mexican Bean Vegetable Soup
- Congee with pork mince
- Corn and Cauliflower Potage
- Fresh tomato soup
- Easy Chilli & Lentil Soup
- Potato Corn and Bacon Chowder
- Low FODMAP Vegan Zucchini Soup
- Pumpkin and coconut soup
- Hillbilly's Potato & Leek Soup
- Chicken and Corn Soup TM5
- Olive Fougasse bread
- LOW CARB BREAD ROLLS
- Ginger soy whole CHICKEN noodles & SOUP
- MUMS SHORTBREAD
- Clone of Granni's Cough Cold and Sore Throat Soother - Concentrate
- HOKEY POKEY BISCUITS (EDMONDS)
- MARISSA'S THICK CREAMY YOGURT
- MAISONETTE LAMB PIE
- Schiacatta Grape Harvest Pizza with Fennel
- EASY EDMONDS CHICKEN
- PEANUT BROWNIES
- BLUFF OYSTER SOUP
- Zucchini Pasta slice
- Mini Quiches
- Variation Roast Chicken with Spice Rub & Stuffing
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- Chicken Casserole
- Potato Bake
- Mexican Style meat stack
- Mum's Old School Curried Sausages
- White Sauce for Corned Beef
- Cheese filled meatballs in tomato sauce
- Satay Sauce
- Choc Chip Chai Hot Cross Buns