- 350 grams skinless chicken breast fillet, partly frozen,thinly sliced
- 1300 grams water, for poaching chicken breast
- 2 Lup Cheong Sausages, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 Green spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 level teaspoon Chicken stock powder
- 100 grams frozen peas, thawed
- 2 --- eggs, lightly beaten
- 90-180 grams udon noodles
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1.Place water and stock powder into TM mixing bowl. Cook for 5 minutes at 90 degrees on Speed 1.
2. Place simmering basket into TM bowl, then add sliced chicken pieces ensuring that all of the chicken is covered with the stock water. Add more if necessary.
3. Cook for 8-9 minutes with MC on, at 100 degrees, Speed 2. Then allow poaching water and chicken to cool. Remove the simmering basket carefully leaving the stock in the TM bowl, drain the chicken and put aside to cool and shred if wanted.
4. Place the sliced chicken, Lup Cheong Sausages, spring onions and frozen peas into a medium-large suacepan and then carefully pour on the chicken stock from the TM bowl. Simmer on the stove on medium until warmed through.
5. Lightly whisk the eggs and pour into the saucepan as you slowly stir the soup for 1-2 minutes.
6. Continue to stir as you add the Udon Noodles for 2-3 minutes, simmer for 1 minute. Serve and enjoy.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kale and Zucchini Soup
- Moroccan Carrot Soup With Chorizo
- Spicy Pumpkin and Mushroom Soup
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Beetroot Soup
- Kusksu - Maltese Soup
- Best Ever Pumpkin Soup (Variation)
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup