- 1 brown onion, large
- 2 garlic cloves
- 40 grams Ghee
- 1 level tbsp curry powder
- 1 heaped tablespoons Raw Honey
- 2 Sweet Potatoes, small
- 2 carrots, large
- 1 Fuji apple, medium
- 1.5 litres chicken stock, up to the 2L mark
- 1 level tsp salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place onions (halved) and garlic into thermomix and chop 5 seconds/speed 5 scrape down sides, add ghee and saute 2mins 30 seconds/100C/ speed 1 then place sweet potatos, carrots and apple(all quarterd) in bowl and chop 5-10 seconds/speed 5 scrape down sides, pour in stock up to the 2L mark. Add in curry powder, honey and salt and cook 18mins/100C/speed 2.5 once cooked, pour out half and set aside, blend remaining half 1min/slowly turning up from speed 5-8 repeat with other half and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Garlic Soup
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Variation Broccoli Soup
- The Fast 800 Curried Chicken and Lentil Soup
- Fennel soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Chicken Bacon and Vegetable Soup
- Bacon, Lentil and Vegetable Soup
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Crunchy French baguettes