- 500 g pumpkin
- 200 g sweet potato
- 20 g pumpkin seeds/pepitas
- 20 g sunflower seeds
- 1 green apple
- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- tablespoon olive oil
- tablespoon Vege or Chick stock
- 700 g water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Pre heat oven 180d, place sliced pumpkin on a baking tray with oil and sprinkle with cumin, (to taste) bake for 20/30 mins
2. Dry roast seeds 5 mins, 120d , Rev, sp 1 .
3. Mill seeds 20 sec, Sp 5 increasing to 9
4. Place in a bowl to use later
5. Add onion, apple ( skin on ) garlic, chop 4 sec , Sp 5
6. Scrape down sides and add oil , satue 5 mins 100d Sp 1 .
7. Add sweet potato , water, 1 Tbsp of either Vege/ chicken stock, cook for 15 mins , 100d, Sp 1 .
8. Add milled seeds ans Roasted Pumpkin, blend for 40 sec on sp 5 increasing to 9.
garnish with cream and parsley
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup