- 1000 g chicken stock
- 2 cloves garlic, Crushed
- 5 cm ginger, Grated
- 3 --- star anise
- 6 --- whole dried red chilli
- 45 g light soy sauce
- 15 g sesame oil
- 180 g ramen noodle, Cook as instructed on pack
- 4 --- eggs
- 4 --- spring onion, Chopped
- 2 --- oyster mushroom, fresh, Sliced
- 2 sprig coriander
- 150 g BBQ Pork, Thinly sliced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Weigh in stock, soy sauce, sesame oil into jug. Add crushed garlic, grated ginger, star anise and dried chillies. Place the lid on the jug, and insert varoma, add eggs, then set time to 15 minutes, varoma, speed 4.
Remove varoma and eggs, running under cold water to stop cooking, peel eggs and continue with recipe.
Continue to cook soup, 8 minutes, varoma, speed 2, MC on.
Divide cooked noodles between two bowls, add sliced mushrooms, BBQ Pork slices, eggs, and coriander, then pour the broth on top.
Add on your favourite toppings, like bean sprouts, chilli slices, extra spring onions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Truffle Aioli
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice