- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 60 g coconut oil
- 500 g Beetroot, quartered
- 600 g chicken broth or water
- zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 - 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste, depending on your preference
- pinch cayenne pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop onion and garlic on speed 7, 3 seconds
Add 60g coconut oil or ghee and saute 5 minutes, 120 degrees, speed 1
Add 500g beetroot and chop speed 7, 10 seconds
Add 600g broth/water, vegetable stock paste, lemon zest and cayenne pepper and cook 30 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add lemon juice and blend for 1 minute. Starting at speed 5 and then gradually increasing to speed 9 once the Thermomix is blending well.
Add cracked pepper and/or salt to taste.
Recipe converted to Thermomix from www.angieglutenfree.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Savoury Beef and Vegetable Soup
- chicken noodle soup with vegetables
- Get Moreish Pumpkin Soup
- KETO FRIENDLY Cauilflower, bacon and pumpkin soup
- Rich Minestrone soup with pasta
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- African Peanut Soup
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Mini Pizza bases with sneaky pumpkin (grain free, dairy free, nut free, paleo)
- The Merrymaker Sisters Savoury Paleo Bread
- Choc banana pancakes (grain free, dairy free, sugar free)
- Coconutty Chocolate Spread (Fructose free, dairy free)
- Quinoa Chocolate Cake (grain & dairy free)
- Sweet Potato & Macadamia Choc Brownies (Gluten free, Dairy free, Fructose Free)
- Lemony Lentil Soup
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Keto Carbonara
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Porcini & Garlic Salt
- Loaded Hash Browns