- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 60 g coconut oil
- 500 g Beetroot, quartered
- 600 g chicken broth or water
- zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 - 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste, depending on your preference
- pinch cayenne pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop onion and garlic on speed 7, 3 seconds
Add 60g coconut oil or ghee and saute 5 minutes, 120 degrees, speed 1
Add 500g beetroot and chop speed 7, 10 seconds
Add 600g broth/water, vegetable stock paste, lemon zest and cayenne pepper and cook 30 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add lemon juice and blend for 1 minute. Starting at speed 5 and then gradually increasing to speed 9 once the Thermomix is blending well.
Add cracked pepper and/or salt to taste.
Recipe converted to Thermomix from www.angieglutenfree.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Mini Pizza bases with sneaky pumpkin (grain free, dairy free, nut free, paleo)
- The Merrymaker Sisters Savoury Paleo Bread
- Choc banana pancakes (grain free, dairy free, sugar free)
- Coconutty Chocolate Spread (Fructose free, dairy free)
- Quinoa Chocolate Cake (grain & dairy free)
- Sweet Potato & Macadamia Choc Brownies (Gluten free, Dairy free, Fructose Free)
- Lemony Lentil Soup
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce